How do I configure the password expiration notification email for vendors that require me to frequently change the account password?
An eBillingHub Administrator has the ability to configure vendor password notification emails by following these steps:
- Navigate under Configuration to Configure eBillingHub Vendor Connectivity.
- Click on the link of the vendor you wish to configure with a notification email.
- Enter a value into the Password Expiration Number of Days (Optional)field and then click the Save button.
- Navigate under Configuration to Configure eBillingHub.
- Select the Configure Profiles tab.
- Select the User Profile link.
- Under Set your email preferences below, for the Vendor Password Expiration option, check the Receive Warning Emails box.
- Click the Submit button in the upper right-hand corner.
*If you do not see a Password Expiration Number of Days field that is because the vendor does not require eBillingHub’s vendor account password to be updated.
**As a reminder, this feature is related to eBillingHub’s vendor accounts and not your own personal vendor account passwords.