How do I configure eBillingHub for integration and use of ClientPay?
If you have a client that accepts pdf invoices and uses ClientPay, you can set up the integration within eBillingHub.
- First you will need to contact ClientPay to have them set up your firm’s ClientPay account for use in eBillingHub.
- Next you will navigate through: Configuration > Configure eBillingHub > Configure System > Configure 3rd Party Integration.
- Under the 3rd Party Integration page, choose ClientPay in the drop down.
- Click on the check box next to “Active” to activate the ClientPay feature within eBillingHub.
- Add the user name and password that was provided to you by ClientPay and click save in the upper right hand corner.
Once the above steps are completed, the client recipient can utilize ClientPay to pay the invoices immediately.