How can I set up exceptions to my global configuration settings?
We recognize that there can be exceptions to global settings, which is why we recently released the Configurable Elements section under the Configure Mapped Clients page within eBillingHub. This feature allows firms to set up both client and matter level exceptions to their already configured global options.
The following steps walk you through how to set up an exception at either the client or matter level.
- Navigate to the Configure Mapped Clients page.
- Select a client to configure from your firm’s client listing on the top left hand side of the page.
- If the exception is to be set up at the client level continue to the next step. If the exception that you will be configuring is at the matter level, select the appropriate matter from the list of matters shown on the right hand side of the page.
- Click on the “+” icon next to Show Additional Configuration.
- Next to the option that you want to configure, select the notepad icon under the Action column.
- Choose either True or False under the Value column depending on how you are configuring this setting.
- Click the Save disc icon under the Action column to save the exception setting.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 if the exception applies to multiple matters under the selected client.
- Click the Save button to save all changes made to the Configure Mapped Clients page before navigating away from the page.