FINALLY, E-BILLING THAT’S STANDARDIZED AND SIMPLIFIED
Electronic billing is supposed to make invoicing easier for law firms. Ironically, it has often made it more labor intensive and time consuming. Clients have so many different spend management systems and such widely varying requirements that even with an e-billing system in place, a lot of manual labor is still necessary, and a lot of mistakes are still being made.
AUTOMATE TASKS, ELIMINATE ERRORS
Through a single, web-based portal, eBillingHub connects directly with your firm’s time and billing system and the multiple e-billing vendors specified by your clients. It integrates the various systems, automates a multitude of tasks, validates invoices, tracks payments, and transforms a once-convoluted, complex routine into a predictable, scalable, efficient process.
ADD NEW CLIENTS QUICKLY
Offered as a web-based SaaS application with no hardware or software to purchase, install, or maintain, eBillingHub configures quickly for each of your clients and their e-billing vendors. Thanks to our vast library of e-billing templates, initial installation and setup of eBillingHub typically takes less than four hours for most firms. New clients can be added in as little as 15 minutes if that client’s template is on file. If it isn’t, the team at eBillingHub will create one within 72 hours at no charge.
HOW eBILLINGHUB CAN WORK FOR YOU
Hundreds of law firms—large and small—rely on eBillingHub to accelerate cash flow, boost realization rates and make the once-burdensome process of e-billing a streamlined, scalable, profitable part of their business.
TRANSFORM YOUR FIRM’S E-BILLING IN 2 WEEKS
- Easy invoice creation meets the specific requirements of each of your clients
- Powerful validation rules highlight errors before bills are submitted
- Batch processing, split billing, and multi-payer invoicing support complex billing scenarios
- Active Invoice feature provides visibility into all client invoices across all vendors—searchable by client, status, or user
- Direct connection to your time and billing system as well as your clients’ e-billing vendors
- Reports Dashboard provides access to more than 30 billing, management, and activity reports
- Strong security enforced throughout the billing cycle
- Export data from your firm’s time and billing system to prepare e-bills in the required format
- Carefully review each e-bill to ensure compliance with your clients’ rules, formats, and protocols
- Submit e-bills to each clients’ vendor website, using a separate username and password for each
- Manually track payment status on each e-bill
- If e-bills are rejected, research the cause, make the correction, and resubmit